We have experience solving the most difficult data problems for local, state, and federal public sector agencies.
- – Design and implement platforms that are easily accessible, well-structured, and machine readable to build agency accountability, civic participation, and public trust
- – Build the tools that create transparent workflows and high-integrity electronic systems that aggregate, consolidate, reconcile, verify, and publish data
- – Integrate legacy data storage and management systems with a variety of content management system (CMS) and user interfaces
- – Create web portals and user interfaces that integrate CMS platforms, internal data storage, and other data and information technology systems
- – Define and measure key performance indicators
Government executives face unique challenges to adapt and integrate legacy data management systems and keep pace with demand for digital citizen services.
Amida’s core team includes data scientists, developers, and designers with a strong track record creating innovative data solutions for the public sector. Amida’s CEO conceived and led the creation of Blue Button – the most widely used personal health record in the United States – and the Joint Legacy Viewer (now used by over 100,000 VA and DoD clinicians).
Our public sector clients look to Amida to design comprehensive information frameworks, detailed schematics, and mobile and web interfaces. Our systems work either as stand-alone applications or attached to your legacy infrastructure.
Amida works with U.S. Federal government agencies such as the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Department of the Navy, the Social Security Administration (SSA), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Clients and partners can access our services using the following contract vehicles.
GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract Number: 47QTCA18D00CN
SINs: 132 51 (Professional IT Services), 132 56 (Health IT Services)
IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions to federal, state, local, and tribal governments.
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Contract Number: 47QRAA19D004P
SINs: 874 1 (Integrated Consulting Services)
The Professional Services Schedule is an IDIQ MAS that provides direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services, including business consulting and professional engineering solutions.
Vehicles with Partners
In addition to IT Schedule 70 and PSS, Amida has access to a wide range of alternative contract vehicles through our diverse network of partners. Contact us to inquire about how we can form a team to work together.
Amida is qualified to deliver services and products that are classified by the following NAICS codes:
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services (Primary)
511210 – Software Publishers
518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services